The Autel Auto Link AL319 is a low-cost vehicle code scanner with a lot of features.
It can read codes on almost any car built after 1996, when OBDII ports became standard.
Besides reading and clearing engine codes, it also has many other features, such as Live Data and Emissions related options.
*This unit was sent to me to review with my own honest opinion and results below.
Features and Specifications
- Compatible with 1996 and newer vehicles, domestic and import
- OBDII & CAN
- Freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM data-stream
- Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
From a seasoned mechanic to the DIY individual, it has all the necessary built-in features to troubleshoot a vehicle.
*This site contains affiliate links for which a commission earned.
Read More Reviews Here on Amazon
Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Scan Tool
The Autel AL319 is a good budget automotive scan tool.
It will quickly find the problem with a car or truck and give the code which will display what the problem is.
Once the code is known it can be looked up online along with the car make and model to get more detailed information.
The AL319 also has the ability to clear codes once the problem is fixed making it a very handy unit.
I am still testing the unit so far with good results and will update if anything changes.
As always, be sure to read the reviews on Amazon, forums, here, or elsewhere to be sure a unit is a good fit for you.
- Symptoms of a Bad Idle Air Control Valve (IAC) - November 1, 2023
- How to Replace Headlight Bulb 2011–2020 Toyota Sienna - October 29, 2023
- Testing if a Fuel Pump is Bad Volkswagen Passat (1998 – 2005) - October 26, 2023