The maintenance required message that displays on the dashboard of a 2019 Toyota Corolla is given as a reminder to change the oil.
It comes on every 5000 miles and should have the oil changed.
After the oil is changed, resetting the message is quick and easy to do.
How To Reset the Maintenance Required 2019 Toyota Corolla
- The car should be Off and not running
- Turn the key 2 times into accessory position
- Press the Odometer/Trip button until Trip A displays on the screen
- Turn the key to the Off Position
- Press and Hold the Odometer/Trip button
- While pressing the Odometer / Trip button Turn the key 2 times to the accessory position
- Continue holding the Odometer / Trip button (2-3 seconds) until the message Resetting Maintenance Data clears.
- The message should now be gone. If not, go through the sequence again.