They are not difficult to replace but if in doubt be sure to call a professional.
Items Needed To Replace Front Toyota Corolla Brake Pads
- 14mm Socket and Ratchet
- Screw Driver
- New Brake Pads
New brake pads will also be needed which can be bought at an auto parts store or online.
Toyota Corolla Brake Pads on Amazon
TOYOTA FR Brake PAD
How To Replace Front Toyota Corolla Brake Pads (2010-2019)
- Jack the car up and make sure it is secure.
- Remove the tire.
- Remove the two 14mm bolts attached to the caliper.
- Pull the caliper out and let it hang to the side.
- Remove the brake pads one at a time an insert the new ones.
- There is two brake pads on each wheel.
- Using a C-Clamp squeeze the caliper piston back into place even with the caliper.
- Re-attache the caliper over the brake pads.
- Screw the two bolts back into place.
- Test the brakes which should now be replaced and working.
If you need to replace the brake pads on a 2010-2019 Toyota Corolla they are simple enough to replace.
Some basic tools will be needed along with new brake pads.
The brake rotors can also be replaced if they are damaged.
The brakes will not need to be bleed as long as the brake line is not opened.
Have you replaced the brake pads on a 2010-2019 Toyota Corolla? Let us know your thoughts below.