If you are having brake problems be sure to call a certified mechanic.
A video is at the bottom of the page for a visual walk through if needed.
How To Check and Add Brake Fluid 2012 Toyota Corolla
- Open the hood and locate the master cylinder. It is located on the driver side on the firewall.
- A cover snaps off with the master cylinder under it.
- The side of the master cylinder has the level the fluid should be at.
- If the fluid is low take the cap off and add fluid to the correct level. Be sure not to over fill the reservoir.
- After the fluid is added close up the cap, put the cover back, and the job is finished.